Smart Design and Forward Planning
Company and Team
- Sage Environmental Group provides timely and cost-effective environmental compliance processing for projects located within environmentally sensitive areas for both public- and private-funded undertakings.
- We understand the key to project success is a clear understanding of the current regulatory compliance environment, smart forward planning, and excellence in documentation.
- Established in 2007, we are a small, woman-owned, limited liability corporation in the state of California. Sage carries the required bonding, liability and insurance coverage.
- Our team of professionals has a proven track record of delivering workable development solutions for a variety of projects while respecting environmental concerns and environmental values.
- Sage environmental planners have over two decades of experience conducting CEQA/NEPA technical studies and preparing environmental documents. They have negotiated and executed regulatory compliance permits utilizing a solid working knowledge of the requirements of federal and state regulations. Their effective negotiation skills result in successful permit processing in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Sage wildlife biologists hold USFWS and CDFW permits to conduct protocol surveys, implement relocation and avoidance plans, perform construction monitoring, handle sensitive species, and prepare biological reports.
- Our botanists, restoration ecologists, certified arborists, and landscape crews manage restoration planning, design, installation, maintenance and performance monitoring.
Licenses, Registrations, Certificatons
Licenses and Registrations
- California Landscape Contractor (C-27 License #947034)
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation, Business License #41180)
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation, QAL Alissa Cope (#155290)
- California Department of Industrial Relations (Registration #10000045073)
- Los Angeles County Agricultural Pest Control (Registration #9000351)
- Orange County Agricultural Pest Control (Registration #)
- California Department of General Services - Small Business (SB)
- Southern California Edison - Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Los Angeles County - Community Business Enterprise (CBE) & Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Metropolitan Water District - Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Orange County Local Small Business (SBE)
- Small Business Administration - Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
NAICS / UNSPC Codes
- 541620 Environmental consulting
- 541990 Professional, scientific, or technical services
- 541690 Other scientific and technical consulting
- 541320 Landscape architecture
- 561730 Landscaping services, arborist services
- 813312 Environment, conservation and wildlife
- 115000 Support Activities for Agriculture and Forestry
- 112420 Goat Farming
- 115112 Soil Preparation, Planting, Cultivation
- 541320 Landscape Architectural Services
- 561710 Exterminating and Pest Control
- 70141604 Herbicide Services
- 77101500 Environmental impact services
- 77101707 Ecology advisory services
- Los Angeles County, Department of Planning - Certified Consultant to Prepare SEATAC Biological Reports
- Los Angeles County, Department of Planning - Certified Biologist to Prepare Reports in the Santa Monica Mountains
- Riverside County, Environmental Programs Division - Authorized Biological Consultant
- Society of Ecological Restoration
- Society for Range Management
- California Native Plant Society
- California Invasive Plant Council
- California Native Grasslands Association
- Association of Environmental Planners